Social Media & Influencer Marketing Intern (Paid/Remote)
ROSE Ingleton MD is a new NYC-based skincare company started by board-certified dermatologist Dr. Rosemarie Ingleton. We aim to set a new standard for derm skincare—one that’s inclusive, effective, and effortless. The line is now carried at retailers like Sephora.com, Violet Grey, Net-a-Porter, and Revolve.
We are seeking a highly motivated influencer and social media marketing intern to assist our team part-time (16 hours/week) for a minimum of three months. You will be working with our Marketing Director and creative team to help tell our story across all channels while also working to grow and utilize our community of influencers.
Our ideal candidate is…
- Social media-obsessed with experience creating content on platforms such as IG and TikTok
- Passionate and knowledgeable about skincare and beauty
- Resourceful, creative, and excited to learn
- A strong writer and communicator
- Growth-and data-driven
- Photoshop and video editing skills are a huge plus
- Assisting the Marketing Director with concepting, creating, and scheduling content for our social channels
- Help identify and establish relationships with on-brand content creators across our key platforms to grow and engage our influencer community
- Manage mailings and product sendouts
- Help coordinate key partnerships with like-minded brands and influencers
This is a fully remote paid internship for $15/hour for two days a week that can start ASAP.
To apply, please email your resume and a short paragraph about yourself and any relevant work and/or social media handles to email@example.com.